During peak season, most hotels and resorts remain packed and house full of tourists. Therefore, reasonable accommodation is no less than a blessing in Skardu. Hotel Reego is one of the best resorts in Skardu. From excellent rooms to remarkable dining and up-to-the-mark amenities; Hotel Reego is the best place to stay with family and friends. Overall, Hotel Reego is the best economical resort in Skardu.
Location of Hotel Reego
Hotel Reego is located on Alamdar road Kargrong, Skardu. It is 0.6 miles away from the center of Skardu city. The distance of Skardu International Airport from the Hotel is just a 7 minute drive.
Checkout Our Visit Packages:
Important Spots nearby the Hotel
- Italian K2 Museum: 1-minute drive
- Skardu Fort: 12 minutes drive
- Satpara Lake: 3.8 miles away
- Dewan e Khas Restaurant: 0.6 miles
- Other noteworthy restaurants: within 5 miles
Skardu: Dream Land of Pakistan
Scenic lakes, exceptional mountain ranges, diverse wildlife, and a pleasant forest breeze truly turn Skardu into the Dream Land of Pakistan. Surrounded by splendid trees of apples, cherries, apricot, peaches, and pears; Skardu is a place aspiration of every tourist. As it hosts glaciers, gigantic mountains, picturesque meadows, striking waterfalls, and the 4 highest peaks of 14 Eight Thousand; Skardu is a great attraction to climbers, photography lovers, hikers, adventurists, nature lovers, and every sort of tourist. Besides, forts, museums, archaeological sites, Jashn e Nao Roz, and Deosai National Park fascinate tourists from around the globe.
Why Tourists should Prefer Skardu?
Skardu has a diverse range of tourist attractions, such as
- Satpara Lake
- Sheosar Lake
- K-2 base camp: trekking site
- Burzil Pass: trekking site
- Polo Festival
- Jashn e Naoroz: Festival
- Deosai National Park
- Manthokha Waterfall
- Shigar Valley
- Fairy Meadows
Climate of Skardu
From April to October, the temperature is usually between 8 degrees seniti grade to 27 degrees seniti grade. Skardu is frozen from October to February because the temperature drops to -10 degrees seniti grade. So, the best months to explore Skardu are April to October.
Amenities at Hotel Reego Skardu
Surrounded by beautiful mountains, enchanting trees, and plentiful greenery, Hotel Reego provides a diverse range of facilities to its visitors.
- 24 hours front desk and security
- Free car parking
- Laundry Services
- Beautiful garden with easy chairs to relax
- Terrace for sightseeing
- Barbe Que Grill(s)
- Smoking-free hotel
- No elevators
- Free high-speed WiFi
- Ticket, and transport information for Tours
- Arrangement of Vehicle by the Hotel
- Complimentary Breakfast (free)
- Shuttle service to Airport
Behavior of Staff
The entire staff of the hotel, led by Mr. Irfan is extremely polite and hospitable to the core. They win the hearts of visitors through tremendous service delivery and swift response. Mr. Irfan ensures maximum facilitation for every visitor. Staff members go beyond the normal routine to meet the demands and solve the problems of customers.
Types of Rooms in Hotel Reego
- Standard Quadruple Room, Multiple Beds. Maximum 4 people
- Panoramic Double Room, 1 King Bed, Mountain View. Maximum 3 people
- Deluxe Double Room, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking. Maximum 2 People
- Economy Double Room, 1 Queen Bed. Maximum 3 People
Price Range of Rooms: PKR 9,085- PKR 10,636
Features of the Rooms in Hotel Reego
There are 13 rooms in Hotel Reego. Which include the following services:
- In-room Dinning (limited hours)
- Rollaway Beds (Extra charges)
- Housekeeping daily
- Free Newspapers
- Wheelchairs available
- Allergy-free rooms
- Refrigerator/ Microwave Oven
- Writing Table
- Flat screen TV and Cabal Network
- Coffee / Tea Maker
- Blackout Curtains
- Attach washrooms with warm water
Dining Facilities at Hotel Reego
- Free Complimentary Breakfast: from 8:00 to 10:00 AM daily
- Lunch/ Brunch/ Dinner
- BBQ can be arranged
- There is a restaurant in the Hotel
A diverse range of meals and dishes are provided here. Food is delicious and worth remembering. Anything can be prepared for visitors’ demand. Outdoor dinner too is available. The natural scenery view from the dining hall is amazing. One can sit here for hours, lost in the scenic views. Dining at Hotel Reego is not expensive: it is economical and affordable.
Check-In and check out
- Check-in at hotel Reego starts at Noon.
- Government-issued National Identity Card having the photo and a credit/debit card or cash deposit, required at Check-in.
- Guests are received by Front Desk Staff on arrival.
- By 12:30 PM; visitors can check out.
Payment can be made through visa and Master Debit / Credit cards.
- Children are allowed at Hotel Reego
- Rollaway and extra beds will be provided at extra charges.
- No restriction on Pets’ entry
- Pets’ stay is free
- PKR 2,000 deposit per night
- Extra-person charges may apply
- Fees and other charges vary according to accommodation and room type.
- Extra charges and deposits might be tax excluded.
Note: The foremost policy of Hotel Reego is to entertain and cater to the demands of its visitors. However, the special demands of the customers are conditioned by the availability at the time of Check-In. No guarantee to fulfill Special requests and extra charges for special requests will be taken.