Hotel Mashabrum is in front of mountains and trees with its beautiful interior. The decency of the building catches the attraction of tourists. Hotel Mashabrum is placed in the center of the city of Skardu and in the mountains. The rooms in the hotel are neat and clean and equipped with all the necessary facilities.
The hotel also facilitates visitors with a restaurant and a terrace. Skardu Fort and Buddha Rock, along with other such landmarks, exist in the hotel’s vicinity. Transport and tour guides are available for tours. Food is delicious and contains multiple dishes of continental and local tastes. The staff is courteous and helpful.
The location of the hotel is awe-inspiring. A beautiful mountain, Tall Trees of Cedar surround the property. A lake is flowing in front of the hotel, downstairs. The sunrise at this place is just stunning. Room occupants of the Hotel enjoy the striking views. Not even from the balcony, but the room windows take the visitors into another Paradise.
Checkout Our Visit Packages
Location of Hotel Mashabrum Skardu
The hotel Masharbrum is at college road, Sukkadamedan, Skardu, Gilgit Baltistan, 16301. Skardu International Airport is a 21 minutes drive from the hotel.
Famous Attractions Nearby
- Italian K2 museum: 8-minute drive
- Qatal Gah: 9-minute drive
- Skardu fort: 18-minute walk
- Skardu airport: 21-minute drive
Skardu is a blend of beauty and adventure in the North of Pakistan. It is the capital of the Gilgit Baltistan region. Skardu is the paradise of hikers, trekkers, mountaineers, and adventurists. Because it hosts 4 out of 14 renowned Eight Thousand Mountains. K2 is the most popular peak among them. Historic and religious sites, cultural festivals, and World-famous sports events also attract tourists. Picturesque waterfalls, scenic freshwater lakes, marvelous landscapes; beautiful trees of apple, cherry, Millbury, peaches, and pears; all these features amplify the magnificence and beauty of the Skardu.
Top Attractions in Skardu
- Deosai National Park
- Upper Kachura Lake
- Manthokha Waterfall
- Satpara Lake
- K2 Museum
- Kharpocho Fort
- Menthol Buddha Rock
- Katpana desert
- Burzil Pass
Weather of Skardu
From April to October, the average temperature is around 8 degrees seniti grade but the temperature can sometimes reach as high as 27 degrees seniti grade on the hottest days of the year. The weather in the winter can get down to temperatures as low as -10 degrees seniti grade. Therefore, April to October is the perfect time to visit Skardu.
Popular Amenities at the Hotel Mashabrum
The hotel administration tries its utmost to provide the finest and latest amenities to the visitors. The facilities and services include:
- Continental Restaurant
- Fire Place/ Family sitting area
- Free high-speed internet services
- Enchanting Living area with comfortable sofas
- Marvelous views from the balcony
- Smoke-free property
- Lifts for the upper floors
- Complimentary breakfast
- Wheelchairs available on the property
- Diversified and Delicious food
- Cars on rent available
- 4-wheel jeeps are available for Deosai National Park
- Breathtaking view of the river from the hotel
- Heating facility
- Deluxe Double Room: It has one double bed. Two people can sleep in the room.
- Deluxe Triple Room: This room contains 1 Twin bed and 1 Double bed. It can adjust to 3 persons. There are 40 rooms in the hotel.
Room Facilities at Mashabrum Hotel
- Carpeted Rooms
- LED Television with cabal network
- Wi-Fi Service
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Electric Heater
- Coffee / Tea Maker
- Enchanting and mesmerizing views of mountains and greenery from the rooms and balcony for amazing views
- Cribs (infant beds) not available
- Baby Sitting
- Children Activities
- No age restriction for children
Food and Drink
- A restaurant on site
- Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner
- Barbe Que in the outside garden in a charming atmosphere
- Dinner in a beautiful dining hall and outside garden as well
- Extensive menu of multiple tasty dishes
- The cuisine is continental and Pakistani
- Visa and Master, Debit / Credit cards are accepted here.
- Pets of any kind are not allowed in Hotel Mashbrum.
Arrival and Departure
- Check-in starts at 2:00 PM Noon.
- Debit Card, Credit Card, or some money is to be deposited for emergency incidents.
- A National Identity card with a photo is required.
- They will email guests 24 hours before arrival, comprising Check In instructions.
- Welcome to the visitors by staff at the front desk.
- Check-out continues till noon.
- Extra Person charges depend on the type of accommodation. So, the charges may vary.
- Special Requests will be met only if the items are available.
College Road, Sukamaidan Skardu, Gilgit Baltistan.
For booking and other queries please contact at this Phone No. +92(336)6675558